1. My new workout regime. The Insanity workout is challenging, and a daily commitment, but so far I’ve already seen results…and I’m just getting started! If things keep going this way, I’m going to cancel my gym membership, then I’ll add the $30 I’m saving every month to the list of things I love.
2. Pretty Paper Flowers
I want rooms full of these beauties. They will never wilt away, and I cannot kill them. This is a match made in heaven!
3. Dreamy travel photos.
4. This absolutely perfect birthday party.
I don’t care that this is for a first birthday party, or maybe I find it all the more awesome because it is. All I know is I wish someone would throw me a pink birthday party with a fancy cake adorned with owls.
5. The story of the missing cat poster.
While I don’t think a missing cat is funny, this guy’s attempts at creating a poster for a missing kitty is pure funny.
I just wanna dance, too.
7. Engagement photos featuring yellow balloons and Polaroids.
8. This sneak peek inside a birdhouse.
I hope everyone has a wonderful end to this short week. (Thanks July 4th!)